At this year’s ASID Carolinas Design Excellence Awards event held in Greensboro, NC, LS3P received five awards! Awards included two First Place Awards for the Charleston Regional Development Alliance in North Charleston, SC and Live Oak Bank in Wilmington, NC. Additional awards included three 2nd place awards for Charleston Cooks Retail Store in Greenville, SC; George Street Fitness Center in Charleston, SC; and On the Oval Culinary Creations at NCSU’s Centennial Campus in Raleigh, NC.
Congratulations to everyone involved on your award winning projects!
- CRDA: Cameron Wilson, Katie Sedor, Julia Hall
- Live Oak Bank: Laura Miller, Dean Webb, Garrett Theisen, Kim Gordon, Melissa Hsin, Renee Wells
- Charleston Cooks: Cameron Wilson, Brian Leounis, Matt Tindall, Dean Oang
- George Street Fitness: Dylan Towe, Whitney Grove, Lara Karam, Katie Robinson, Julia Hall, Chuck Ciesar
- The Oval Culinary Creations at North Carolina University Wolf Ridge: Katherine Peele, Stephanie Garner, Mari-Ann Williams, Megan Bowles, Chad Wylie, Chris Roberts, Susan Holt, Elizabeth Caliendo, David O’Shea