Our Raleigh, North Carolina office is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join our team. The Senior Interior Designer performs a variety of responsible and complex planning and designing of commercial interiors that are practical, aesthetic and conducive to intended purposes. The successful candidate will be passionate about design, detail-oriented, efficient and devoted to quality output, able to work independently as well as in a team environment, possess the organization skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple deadlines, and have excellent communication skills.
2. FF+E specification;
3. Design, presentation, and construction drawings;
4. Preparation of renderings and other presentation materials;
5. Assist with vendor, consultant, and client relationships;
6. Assist with materials library maintenance and organization;
7. Test fit layout and BOMA calculation spreadsheet preparation;
8. Material, furniture, and product selection and specification;
9. Perform research related to building code and materials requirements.
10. Perform related duties as required.
For more information about this position and to apply, please click here.