Our Greenville office is seeking a talented Faith-Based Registered Project Architect or Architectural Intern that is passionate about design, detail-oriented, efficient, devoted to quality output, able to work independently as well as in a team environment, possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple deadlines, has excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of relevant codes, operations, processes and trends, a demonstrated ability to mentor and manage teams, foster and nurture Client relationships, and a willingness to travel are all necessary to be a successful candidate.
Qualified applicants possess a B.Arch or M.Arch; SC Registered Architect or ability to become SC Registered Architect within 6-months of hire or demonstration of licensure track; a progressive work history with 5 – 7 years experience in an architecture firm specializing in faith-based projects, including 1-year of applied experience using AutoDesk Revit Architecture, in a professional design practice. Design experience in faith based, public, private and/or higher education is preferred. Experience with graphics software such as Google SketchUp and 3D Studio Max and Lumion is an advantage. LEED accreditation is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Strong design, graphic, and presentation skills;
- Understanding of the design and procurement process;
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients;
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations;
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with oversight;
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively produce design and construction documents.
- Proficiency in REVIT is preferred;
- Understanding of relevant codes such as state building codes, ANSI 117.1, BOMA;
- Understanding of sustainable material selection for LEED compliance.