We are currently seeking an Assistant Construction Administrator for our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
The Assistant Construction Administrator will provide full time support to Construction Contract Administrators and Project Managers. This position will establish and maintain all files and project correspondence.
- Under general supervision of the CA or PM, provides administrative support.
- Composes and types correspondence to include letters, memos, forms, minutes, proposals, etc.
- Interacts with a diverse group of external and internal contacts at all levels
- Uses independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified work load
- Receives and distributes project correspondence, drawings, and other project records and documents
- Maintains project files
- Maintains logs for RFI’s, submittals, contracts, change proposals, and change orders
- Prepares, distributes, and maintains project meeting minutes
Previous experience working in the architecture, engineering or construction field is preferable. Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; be computer literate and capable of using MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet and Email. Familiarity with construction management software such as Newforma is a plus.
For more information about this position and to apply, please click here.