LS3P’s Charleston, South Carolina office is seeking bright and ambitious individuals anxious to develop their career and personal goals within a dynamic and creative environment. Successful candidates will be passionate about design; detail-oriented; efficient; devoted to quality output; able to work independently, as well as in a team environment; possess the organizational skills to prioritize tasks and handle multiple deadlines; and have excellent communication skills.
Qualified applicants are required to possess a B.Arch or M.Arch degree from an accredited architectural school or foreign equivalent; demonstration of licensure track is desired and a minimum of 0-3 years experience in an architectural firm is required.
Technical proficiency in the following is required: AutoDesk Revit Architecture, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office is preferred. Experience with graphics software such as 3D Studio Max, Lumion and/ or other 3D imaging software is an advantage. Additional skill sets desired:
• Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic;
• Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
• Strong design, graphic, and presentation skills;
• Understanding of the design and procurement process;
• Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients;
• Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations;
• Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with oversight;
• Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively produce design and construction documents.
A cover letter, resume with salary history and salary expectations and portfolio demonstrating Revit skills and rendering abilities is required.
LS3P is pleased to participate in a variety of employee benefits; however, we do not offer relocation assistance/ reimbursement for this position.
For more information about this position and to apply, please click here.